09/02/2008

Just a short update from Marbella

(The biggest bed I have ever seen and I had whole by myself :))

Now we have been here a week. The weather here is perfect, around 20´c and sunny.
Have done almost 30 hours in 7 days, including one restday this far.
Today we did the longest ride, 6 hours. Tomorrow it´s a restday again. We are going on sightseeing to Gibraltar, and the rest of the day I will just relax, maybe go down to the spa section and take a bath in the bubbelpool. We are staying at Marriott´s here in Marbella and the hotell is fantastic!! Just our apartment is 142 squarmeters, and we are only three persons :) My bed is so big that you could sleep like four people in it. I will try to take some pictures and show you instead... But it will not be any pictures until I´m back in Switzerland cause I can´t upload them on my computer here.

I will try to update tomorrow again!
Ciao

No comments: