03/01/2009

2009 is here :)

Sorry for my late update... I have no excuse!

I have done a lot this autum. I finished my course on the university, got my first points at the university :) I have also been working quit much. First selling fond advice, and then working for my mum. Between all this I have been trying to train a lot too. I have been feeling good and I´m much stronger in the gym this year. Hopefully it will be shone on the bike aswell.

Left Kalmar for this time this morning, with mixed feelings. I really like it there, but I know that I will come back :) And it will be fun to get started with the season for real soon. I´m now in Stockholm at my parents. My mum and I will go to Gran Canaria on monday and I will meet up with a friend from my swedish club, and her boyfriend. Nice to have someone to train with, and mum keeps me company and gets a nice vacation, and hopefully makes me some dinner too ;)
I will be there for two and a half week.

So long

No comments: