05/12/2007

Ended 4th in the cyclocross cup


This weekend it was two races. One each day. The start and finish were at the same place but otherwise there were different. But both days was really bad for me. First I thought I should have good legs since I had my easy week, but it turned out that my legs was really bad. It was the same thing for the European Championships, then I also had an easy week before, so I think I feel better when I´m training hard, cause then it´s not a chock for the body when it´s time to race. I don´t know... Just a thought! Anyway I finished 4th both days and also 4th in the GC.
After the races I stayed at Martin´s place for two more days. It´s a man that lives close to him that makes special soles for me. I have tried them since july and I feel much better in my back.
Now he is making some harder and better ones for my bikingshoes. I´m very thankfull!
I would also like to say thank you to Martin that helped me the whole weekend :)


Now I´m in Stockholm and working a little bit, but the reason I´m here is because I will see my dentist tomorrow. I hope I will be finished with my teeth soooon!


No comments: