10/12/2007

Back in Kalmar


Last saturday morning I took the car back down to Kalmar. The weekend was really nice, a lot of rest and time to recover... Took a ride together with Thomas yesterday, not so easy like the rest of the weekend but way more fun then train alone as I always do otherwise.


Today we were at the gym in the morning, I´ve gone from 10 to 8 reps, but still 3 sets, so I have put a little more kilos on now. I feel strong ;)

Then home and eat a little bit before the second training today, wich was 1 hour and 15 minutes running. Did a little bit more then 15km´s and I came home just before it went totaly black outside!
I thought I should try to give you a picture everytime but I don´t have any, but then I found this, from the time a actually was a runner, and no I was not a sprinter! Everyone ask me that because of my big legs, but I did eveything from 1500 m to 10 000 m. But that time has passed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Catrine! Vilken kanonfin sida, I like!! Kommer bli en flitig besökare här och inhämta lite träningsinspiration ;)
Stora kramar
Linda

Catrine Josefsson said...

Hehe, så bra :) Du är så välkommen såå!! Bamsekram Catrine