13/12/2007

Today I was fast!

I have a lap at 12 km´s here in Kalmar that I use to run in between. Today it was time again... When I start with my wintertraining in october, after three weeks rest, I use to do it on one hour. Last winter my personal best was 54.01, and that was in january. Today I felt I wanted to brake that record! (But I don´t want to run too hard eaither..)
With perfect weather, a little bit sunny and a little bit clowdy and minus two, I did my record :) 53.28 it was! But that I had to pay for on my second training. I felt quit tired on my indoor bike this afternoon.
I´ve only been eating and sleeping infront of the TV the rest of the day, been to tired to do anything else. Tomorrow it´s time for a long and easy ride. Looking forward to do some easy training now!

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hejhej!!
Nu har du också börjat blogga ser jag.. Hoppas verkligen ni får en trevlig jul, för vi lär ju inte hinna ses...=(