20/02/2008

Sattelegg on 1200m´s



Today I made a really nice route. Took the road over Sattelegg wich is on 1200m´s. At the top there was a lot of snow and the lift was going, people were skiing and the restaurant was open, and some were sitting in the sun and tried to get a tan. I didn´t had time for that today ;) But it looked really nice! Had time to take a foto anyway... Got three hours and intensity up the hill, wich is 10km´s.
Yesterday I actually got company at the training. A friend of Thomas came by, he use to look after the apartment when we are in Sweden, and when I told him that I were going out on a ride he wanted to join me. "Please do!" :) It´s always nice with company, especially now.

This two days have passed quit okey, "only" six days left alone...

Take care, ciao

No comments: