18/02/2008

It´s my birthday today

This nice flowers I got from Thomas on my 20th birthday by a "message-guy". 20 red roses :)
He said he tried to get me flowers for today aswell, but stuiped Swiss people couldn´t manage to do that... Don´t ask me why, the only explanation I have is that Swiss people is Swiss people!!

So, what have I done on my birthday then?! Hm, slept to 9 am, ate breakfast, put my bike together and went out for training. Did some EB intervals and it felt quit good. The weather was perfect today aswell, sunny and 11´c. It makes the training so much more fun!
The time after the training until now have just passed by... Don´t ask me how :S
Thomas family just called and sang "happy birthday" :) They are very sweet!
And then mum and dad called earlier, I wish I was at home instead... Eat a lot of cake :) Mum makes the best cake in the world!
And my sweetest friend, Linda! I just have to mention her cause she is just soo sweet :)
First she sent me an text messages, then she wrote happy birthday for me at her website and then she signed here at my blog. By the way, you have to visit her website. It´s a website to inspire and motivate people to train. http://www.inspireraflera.se/ Check it out!

Now I will try to watch "Tour of California"...

You will probably hear from me tomorrow again!
Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Catrine! fick ju se att du fyller år så jag måste ju få säga GRATTIS PÅ FÖDELSEDAGEN!! Hoppas allt e bra med dig trots att du e alldelse ensam :) Du får ta hand om dig och så får vi se när vi ses i vår! ser fram mot säsongen! Kram Madde (Olsson)

Catrine Josefsson said...

Hej Madde :) Vad kul att höra ifrån dig! Tack ska du ha. Jag överlever, men det är INTE alls kul måste jag säga. Hade gärna haft lite sällskap... Men idag fick jag i alla fall lite sällskap på träningen. Thomas har en kille här i byn som ser efter hans lägenhet när vi inte är här, som är väldigt cykel intresserad. Av en slump kom han förbi idag och när han fick veta att jag skulle ut på tre timmar ville han hänga på. "Mer än gärna, tack!!" :)
Hur går det för dig då? Hoppas träningen går fint å att du kör på med TC programmet :) Vi ses nog snart! Kram kram