17/02/2008

Back in Switzerland

Came back to Switzerland yesterday. Came with the train around 23:30 so I went straight to bed. Took a restday today. Very nice! Haven´t done so much actually. When you have all time in the world you don´t manage to do anything... At least I left the apartment for a short while, took a long walk to the other side of the lake (Rapperswil) and the weather was perfect for a walk.
Did some core training when I came back to the apartment.

This evening I have just been sitting infront of the computer, done nothing... But now I´m watching the prolouge of "Tour of California". Thomas did great!! I just hope the other guys are a little bit slower... Sorry you guys! :S

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallå, hallå, hallå!!! Det finns ett födelsedagsbarn här :D Tusen grattiskramar från Linda och Kenny