14/02/2008

Just one day left before I go back to Switzerland

(Since it´s Valentins day)

After my easy training yesterday we took the car up to a small, and very cousy village in the mountains called Mijas. They have a lot of small stores and my reason to go there was, shopping!! Found some nice things... It´s always fun with shopping, one of my hobbies I think :)

Today it was time for a longer rout again. Got 4:50 and some climbing. Haven´t done so much more, watched the biathlon world championships at the TV, but it didn´t went so good for Sweden...

Tomorrow it´s the last day here before I fly back to Switzerland, on saturday. Not fun at all, cause there I will be alone for 9 days before Thomas come back from California :(
1-2 days alone can be quit nice, but 9 days. What to do on nine days...alone?? Hm, I have to come up with something... Maybe you can look forward to hear from me everyday ;)

Ciao

No comments: