21/03/2008

Happy easter!!

This week has been a good week!
I have had things to do and the days have passed quit fast even if Thomas hasn´t been at home.
Came back from Belgium around lunch on monday. Flew from Paris were we spent the night.
Took a restday and fixed with laundry and to clean my bike, and it wasn´t the easiest. The chain was more orange then grey/black and it was so much sand in it!!
Watched Tirreno-Adriatico and just relaxed.
Thusday it was time for an other route around the lake. With not so much wind it only took me 3:05 this time. Came back so I had time for lunch before I watched the last day of Tirreno-Adriatico. Thomas finished 3rd and I´m so happy for him!! :D
Since he is doing Milano-Sanremo he will not be back until tomorrow night.
Wednesday was a great day! Got a visit from my new friend, Carolin. The swedish girl I met on SVIV.se
Did my indoor training after breakfast and then she came at 2pm. Took a walk in the nice weather over to Rapperswil. Found a nice coffee shop by the lake and took a coffee. It´s so nice to be able to speak swedish, it´s just so simple, you don´t have to think. Just talk, talk, talk... And I´m quit good at it :)
Took the train back cause we started to get hungry. Had bought seafruits with risotto. It´s really good but normally it´s Thomas that makes it, and it taste wounderfull. We tried to make it after the same recipe as Thomas but I have to say that you are still the best on the risotto Sweetie ;) But it was still very lovely!
We had a great dinner, with strawberry for dessert with milk and suger. For me that is soo swedish summer!! I hope the summer comes soon, by the way.
We just talked the whole evening, played some cards and had a great time together!
Today it´s the first day of easter and the basket of chocolate you can see on the picture I found in our mailbox. "From easter bunny" it said :) Hm, I wounder who that could be?!
I´m making some bread that is in the oven right now, it smells so nice in the whole apartment.
I just have to wait until it´s finished before I can jump up on my indoor bike. I´m glad that I´m training inside today, cause outside it´s just wet and grey!
Tonight Sandra is coming over for dinner :) Otherwise I will not do anything special on easter, my family is quit far from here so...
But tomorrow Thomas is finally coming home!!
Happy easter everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad påsk!!! Varför är det ingen som ställer nån korg med chokladkaniner utanför min dörr? Kanske måste deaktivera portkoden först :D Kramar

Catrine Josefsson said...

Glad påsk på dig me vännen :) Hehe, du måste bli kompis med påskharen vettu, då kommer han! Jag cyklar ju förbi Lindt fabriken när jag cyklar runt sjön. Den ligger precis innan du kommer till Zurich på samma sida som vi bor på. Å utanför där i rabatterna står det jätte stora chokladharar inslagna i guldpapper! (ska försöka ta en bild om de står kvar nästa gång jag cyklar förbi) Och sist stannade jag till och prata lite me dom ;) Förövrigt luktar det helt magiskt utanför fabriken. Tar alltid lite extra djupa andetag när jag cyklar förbi :D
Kram kram