24/04/2008

Luxembourg next


Now I´ve been in Switzerland for over a week, but just after a few days after coming back from Holland I got sick. Had to take some days off, so one day I went on picknick with Carolin, and her boyfriend, up in the mountains. We had a really nice day!
The weather was perfect for a picknic, blue sky and 18´c, so we were just sitting in the gras and enjoyed the weather. (as you can see at the picture)
Otherwise I haven´t done much. One day I didn´t even left the apartment, not even for getting the post, (if there were some).
Most of the time I have spent in the sofa with a book...
But now I´m back on the bike, could start easy on thuseday and today I went a little bit harder to prepair my body for the weekend.
Tomorrow I fly to Luxembourg and meet the team.
On saturday there is a 1.2 race and on sunday there is a national race, both races in Luxembourg.
All for now,
ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vilken fantastisk bild!! Du, jag funderar på att packa mina asics och komma ner till dig för lite backträning i sommar :) Tror du att det finns ett par dagar i ditt tävlingsschema som skulle passa för ett sådant besök?! Det verkar som att jag kommer få en ganska lugn sommar och det skulle vara hur kul som helst att åka iväg på ett litet äventyr! Stora kramar

Catrine Josefsson said...

Hehe, ja det var jätte härligt!! Du måste verkligen komma hit, det vore superkul om du kunde komma :D
Har suttit och kollat i min almenacka... Fr.o.m juni-sept kmr jag bara vara i Schweiz 4 veckor dock :S Kmr tävla så mkt och sedan kommer jag vara i Sverige mellan tävlingarna hela juli. Jag hoppas det passar med dig!!
Jag skickar ett mail med detaljerad info ;)
Kraaam!!