02/06/2008

Back from Poland and some nice days in Switzerland

Poland went great for us! Everyone worked very good together and we tried to help Sara as much as we could. For me there were no results, but Sara won the whole race :)




Finally, I have to say after four days in Poland, I came back to Switzerland. I have been training a lot and quit hard, (since I don´t have any race until the 12th of june). Lucky me I have good support from Dalblads Nutrition AB that gives me good products, so I´m well prepaired for every training. They have everything I need, bars, sport drinks to take before and during my training, recovery for after the training, proteins, omega3 and a lot more. Everything tested ofcourse! Check out the website here http://www.dalblads-nutrition.se/
By the way I actually made a new record on my testhill last week! I´m under 40 minutes now :)



Thomas was also home last week so made some small adventures together. Were in Zug one day for shopping (pictures abow), and in Säntis another. See pictures below.. We had lunch up there aswell, really nice in the beautiful nature!!




No comments: