16/09/2008

Autum is here

Now the autum is really here. It´s cold and rainy :( When I came back from Sweden it was 20-25´c and sunny here. Wounderful! But it only lasted for three days, and from then on we have had 10-14´c and rain. Not fun at all, but I have been able to train anyway, and I have also started to run a little bit. Easier to run in the rain then to go on the bike..
Now it´s only a little bit more then two weeks until my rest. Counting down... I´m sitting and planing all the things I wanna do then :)

I will actually go a course that starts in end of october also. An adventure course. I think it will be fun! It´s nice to have something else to think about except for training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej hej!
Allt bra!?
Ska bli såå kul att ses snart!

Har ny blogg nu förresten:
theresesandas.blogg.se