13/09/2008

What´s home???

Now I´m back home (in Switzerland) after 10 days at home (in Sweden). If I should be honest I don´t know where I´m most.. Or what´s feeling most at home! Home could be here in Switzerland, in Kalmar where we live during the winter or at my parents in Tullinge, where I´ve been living for 15 years! But when I think about it, it gonna be nice to go home to Sweden as soon as Thomas just finish his season after the world championships. I have a feeling that it doesn´t matter where I´ll move, Sweden will always be home even if it´s not the place where I am the most.

I don´t have any more races this year, but I´m still training. My plan is to train all month out so I can take my rest together with Thomas in october. I will stay here until then.

When I were home my dad turned 50! Congratulations again dad :D

I had also time to meet my friend, Linda, when I were home. The greatest of the greatest :) She also makes the best applepaj!!

My biggest, and only fan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Åh, du smickrar mig Catrine!! Du är bäst vännen, kramar

Catrine Josefsson said...

Tihi :)