11/04/2008

Dwingeloo-Holland

Mireia and Arantzazu



Now we have been here for three days. We have had two restdays with easy riding and massage. My legs needed it!

The girls are really sweet and we have fun together so these days have just been relaxing, well I have to think a lot speaking spanish but I learn more and more. Luckelly I share room with Mireia who is studying to be a english teacher so I can cheat a little bit ;)
Yesterday it was the first race here in Holland, a 1.1 race called Drentse 8 van Dwingeloo, with start and finish in the same village we are living in. Very sweet little village I have to say!
We did a lap at 25km´s and we did it 5 times.
There were a lot of crasches yesterday aswell, but I luckelly managed to stay on my bike and finish in the big group as 49th.
Today has been an easy day. We trained very easy for 1½ hour, and now I just came back from the massage. We have a really good masseur in the team, Loli, she is the best!
Now it´s time for dinner, and tomorrow it´s the worldcup in Drenthe.
Ciao

No comments: